Thursday, October 30, 2014

without realizing...!!!

I wonder why she loves him so much without realising that it's only endless pain which she Gets in return..
I wonder why she misses him so much without realising that he's no more the 'old him' whom she fell for..
I wonder why she still wishes that he belonged to her without reaising that he can never be her love once again...
I wonder why she still goes crazy for his smile  without realising that he had stolen all her smiles..
I wonder why she stillwanna hear his voice without realising that she would end up in tears if she  hears his voice...
I wonder why she wants himto come back without realising that she was the one who ended this painful relation...
I wonder why she let him stole her heart without realisingthat some day if he walks away he wont be returning it to her...
I wonder why she thinks that she cant move on without realising that he had already moved on....
I wonder why she let her heart and mind fall so much for him without realising that someday he would hurt her from his heart and remove her from his mind...
I wonder why she still wishes to see him one last time may be because its been 4 months since she last saw him and she's scared of the thought that she can never see him againatleast once in her life....

& finally i wonder why she says that she hates 'love' so much without realizing that she still loves him like an idiot..!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment