Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Studies, exams and gajini..!!


I have lots of spare time and the best way to spend this time is to turn my thoughts in to words...wow kya line banaya hai Maine'thoughts to words'..actually this is the time I should be preparing for my gate exam or semester exams but I have always been that kind of person who dials the number of class topper the day before the exam to know the important topics. So in that case expecting me to prepare for a exam which is going to be held after 3 months is like expecting rakhi sawant to tie a rakhi to baba ramdev...!!!

Well, it's the final year of my engineering in the electricity department and seems like all I have learnt during this 3 years is just 'definitions of motor, generator and transformer' but wait I don't have any supple's left behind.I can't get through all those exams with this 3 definitions.Yeah, now I remember I'm a big fan of the film 'GAJINI' and that is the only reason every semester 'I study, I write exam and then I forget'..and I guess this been the same since my childhood.yeah, I know I'm expert In maintaining consistency.

Well, till now I have never understood the actual funda of this exams.All I knew is to study some of the important topics and then write whatever you remember.I consider practical exams are much better than this theoretical exams.Seems like I'm planning to join our 'district education office' ithna bada lecture  derahi hu exams par...!!

Par seriously yaar, when I attempted IIT entrance after my +2 I was supposed to study the portion of 2 years for 3 subjects...and now for gate I need to study the portion of 4years with multiple subjects, i dont even know the exact number of subjects that have to be studied(point to be noted aptitude and reasoning also included)...for some person for whom the top floor of body is full of song lyrics expecting reasoning is like expecting a KG child to understand trigonometry...!!! But even I don't have another option, dad warned me that if I don't get through this Gate kind of stuff he will start a deal with all 'matrimony.coms' for the search of his 'best son-in-law'..I can't understand how my dad never stops expecting things from me. Even if I don't manage to get through GATE he expects that I could manage an 'unknown guy' from another planet(any one who's outside our family is reffered as he's from another planet except my 'MR.J',  our families are friends but that idiot he's so intrested in 'we are just friends' kind of fundas).I literally cant take my own water in my mom and if by ekta kapoor's grace I get a SaaS like the one's which she shows in her balaji telefilms then my life would surely turn like 'man v/s wild' on discovery channel.UFF, isse acha hai that I try my luck in gate(some one told me it can be attempted thrice)..well I guess atleast the third time I would get through it...'maata rani ki jai ho, fingers crossed'..

Sitting in my room Im writing this post through my blogger app.head set plugged in my ears listening to 'kambakth ishq hai jo' song.yea, i knew its very old song but last night i saw this song in my dream.even in my dream weird things happen.So,the next moment i opened my eyes in the morning i downloaded this song and have been humming it not in a 'koyal's voice but for sure in a 'crow's voice' who has just turned fair by applying fair and lovely like yami gautam.
well,coming back to that blogger app,we do have a 'PC' but it's in our drawing room and if my dad notices me writing something in paragraphs he would surely mistake it to be a love letter which I'm writing for his future son-in-law which would lead to a world war-3 and I don't want the next generation to scold our family by adding an extra chapter the 'world war-3' to their history text books so i better sit in my bed room on my study chair with a 'power electronics text book' and write this post so that if suddenly my bro enters my room to tell me something about his first crush I can act as if I'm studying seriously. I don't want him to think that his elder sister is on the Mobile all the time instead of studying.(I remember my dad told me bache vahi karthe hai jo vo dekthe hai) and my dad can't bear to super personalities under a single roof.So for nw me alone is enough.

But,Keeping this all aside if I find That guy who invented exams I swear on Ranbir kapoor(he's my favorite) I'm gonna throw him in a room wIth 4 Big LCD'S on 4 sides of the walls playing 'HUMSHAKALS' movie.i wonder if that guy would be from india and even if he's not no issues,I'm quite sure even a firangi would Hang to the ceiling fan if he watches that movie...!!

Logging out for nw...stay in touch..keep ;-)ng guys...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment