Saturday, October 11, 2014

The 3 mistakes of my life

"Mistakes"....well can any one here tell me the actual meaning of this word..
What does committing mistake actually mean??
Does it mean...breaking rules??
Or does it mean breaking hearts♡♥♡??

Well...my definition of mistakes z "breaking our inner soul"..
Lemme explain..every time we wanna experiment something new we question ourself 'shall I go ahead or shall I quit...is this good or bad?'..in such a case our inner voice responds to our questions .if it's good it's all ok. But in some cases the answer might be 'bad'..our inner soul warns us that if we continue what we want it may harm or hurt any one or you may end up hurting yourself.
Consider an example.sometimes we humans act selfish.we end up doing some things which we are not supposed to do.with our whole knowledge we knew that doing something like that is wrong but still we end up in such a mess. All this happens only because we ignore the warning of our inner soul...that is the reason I said "commiting a mistake is breaking our inner soul"

As every thing in our lives have its own negatives & positives. Even mistakes have two sides.a bad side and a good side.
Bad side as we all knew committing a mistAke we have to suffer its consequences sooner or later...
But the good side is we get a second chance.mistakes help us humans to become better persons.
As some one said"reaction to the mistake is more important than the mistake we do"..we should move on in our live by forgiving ourself but not by forgetting what our deeds have taught us.

Even I have done mistakes. Or should I say many mistakes. And the worst part is I have taken the help of lies to cover those mistakes and then one day every thing became mess. I got struck I had no option except saying the thruth. People were hurted, trusts were broken, and what was I doing at that time...as expected I ended up feeling guilty..and at that time I questioned myself..why did I do all this? My parents had always taught me what is right What is wrong..I knew every thing then why did I choose the wrong path. Well, I had no answer for my questions at that time. But today I knew the answers.
'Without those mistakes I would have never been what Im today"
It's only the results of those mistakes which helped me become a better person today.

When the first time I read chetan sirs novel "3 mistakes of my life" I never thought that one day I could relate it to my life . Lol..:-P
Well..I wanna confess here...it would make me feel a little better.they are the 3 important persons in my life and im that idiot who hurted the only persons without whom I can't even imagine my life
My dad...my mom and he...
*when I was in my 12th std I did some things which hurted my dad a lot. I apologized, he forgived me and things were ok.
*1 year back I hurted my mom...I didn't apologize but as you all knew..maa tho maa hothI hai..she forgiven me.
I try many times to apologize to my mom, but u dunno what it is which stops me from doing it.I jz hope some day I might do it
In the first to cases they were my parents so it's obvious..no matter what their children do parents forgive.I didn't learn much from those two mistakes. I guess that is the reason god blasted a damaka in my life.
*I ended up hurting him the love of my life.but this time it wasnt my dad or mom to forgive me easily.it was him.i apologized to him so many times, so many arguments, so many issues and then today he had forgiven me but not completely.But as we knew leave everything to time.even im doing the same.I didn't do anything deliberately but chota mistake or bada mistake..mistakes are mistakes.
And when we realize that some one is hurt some one is harmed and we are the reason for their sorrow that is when we experience a new feeling in our life 'Guilt'
    As some one said 'love is the beautiful feeling one can experience,,, in the same way the worst feeling any one can experience in their life is guilt'
It's so dangerous that it can kill anyone...we get struck. We start loosing our self confidence, self rescept, start doubting ourself if we have to be named As bad person. but I just thank god that I got over that feeling. The most important thing is I learned how to forgive myself, how to make better decisions in our lives because as abhishek bachan Ji said that an idea can change your life i have learned that A single decision can also change or effect your whole life.

These 3 mistakes have thought me many things importance of patience,trust, hope etc.
Through this post I just wanna tell you guys that mistakes are a part of our life. Learn to learn something from them and forgive yourself and move on...and
Last but not the least don't ever forget...

"Mistakes are done by all, but only fools repeat them again and again".....we are not fools dear..

Note: image taken from Google images cover page of chetan sir's novel '3 mistakes of my life'

No comments:

Post a Comment