Monday, October 20, 2014

Allahwaariyah....!!!

Was playing temple run on my Samsung duos today and I heard something like...'apne roote, paraye roote'....well, it was my mom sitting infront of our LCD vd teary eyes...'Allahwaariyah' from 'yaariyan' was the song playing on tv...this song made me pause the temple run and even I joined my mom..I have no idea what magic this songs have.But on hearing to this kind of music i become senti and that was the only reason behind my today's morning post. I remember I had written something like 'jungle of my life' I don't know hw I got this thought to compare my life with jungle.May be on seeing that bearded hero in that song(well, I don't even have any idea what is name is) I ended up writing such kind of stuff ...apologizes if any one had mistaken that I belonged to animal planet after reading that post. Even I'm an human being like u all. I wish some one could discover some kind of pills which could control our emotions.

Then I hear my phone ringing,,, 'I would catcha Grande for ya'...my ringtone.don't mistake its the female version of Bruno mars's original..call from an unknown number and I pick it up hoping some one had dialled a wrong number and I would irritate them but then I could hear a strong authoritative voice....I guess I have heard this voice earlier...oh shit!!she was our HOD'Head of department'..she might be in college at this time then wth did she dial my number..(I wonder she might have missed her husband in college and instead of dialling his number she dialled mine)..our conversation went like this.

HOD: why aren't you attending classes these days
Me:actually mam.I'm preparing for gate
HOD:oh really, I know very well about you.Il be coming to your class tomorrow and I want you to be present in the class at that time
ME: OK MAM and I hang up the phone...

This really sucks.I have been accompanying my mom watching those SaaS bahu serials daily and if I go to college unka kya hoga??? Well, tomorrow I have to go to college if not next time instead of dialling my number she would dial my dad's number.well, while filling the college form I wrote my number and in the place where my dad's number has to be written I wrote my friends number.cunning Im I know it.so I need to inform my friend that he might be getting a call from our HOD at any time regarding my excellent performance at college so that he practices imitating my dad's voice.

Later when I'm having a girl massaging my face at the parlour i again get a call.diwali time hai yaar i need to look good;-).I can't take my mobile so she helps me out and then I realise it's a call from 'MR.J'...it's my girl time yaar now so I cut the call in 2minutes saying Il talk to him later.again I get a text from him in the evening asking me my bro's opinion about their yesterday's pooja.well, if you had read my last post you would have known that yesterday there was some pooja at his place but I didn't go.we chat for some time on what's app later he end  up telling me some interesting stuff about my bro's first crush.seems like my bro is much comfortable with him than his own sister.he could have told me about his crush I would have surely helped him after all I'm an expert in such things..

Well,I saw something scary now while writing this post.I just noticed my dad is staring at me continuously.Seems like those bollywood movies have even effected him like me .I guess something is going on In his head.He might be thinking that I'm chating with my secret boyfriend.I wish my life was that much masaledaar yaar..need to go now before my dad comes and snatches my mobile to confirm his doubt of my secret boyfriend....:-P;-)

Gn guys,,,Keep In touch...!!!

2 comments:

  1. ha ha this post s little funny to read as you written everything in detail.but I really enjoyed reading this.it was like I am seeing ur daily activities sitting near you I felt so.clearly written :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As u said that u enjoyed reading it..it means I made u smile Vch is really a big achievement for me.After all v look our best wen v wear a smile...keep smiling dear...;-)

      Delete