Wednesday, October 29, 2014

To a writer...

I don't knew why but I have this weird feeling that 'writers are the only best humans alive on this planet', I have dz feeling from a long time.In my view a writer can be any one,the one who writes lyrics of a song or the one who writes stories.I believe Writer is the one who knew the art of playing with words.I jz wana dedicate something to all of those writers, the one whose writings I have read and the one whom I have to read...to every 1 ..dz z jz a small token of love for u all....hope u accept it...;-)
  You write what i love, or should i say its the magic of your words which made me fall in love with what you write...
  you write lyrics of songs which touch my heart...
  You write reviews which  introduce new books & movies to me..
  You write love stories which have been my secret fantasies..
  You write humour which make me laugh..
  You write quotes which describe what is life in a single line..
  You write motivating books and articles which always inspire me..
  You write blogs which help me learn new things,make new friends & which are my only company during my loneliness..
  You write news which help me stay connected to this world...
  You write information books which have all the information at one place so that I don't need to waste my time searching for different topics in different places...
You wrote history which made me know about the olden days, olden culture
You wrote vedas which taught me what is life..
you wrote bible,quran,ramayana which taught me the greatness of god...
You write fiction which always keeps me entertained...
You write, you write and you write....!!!
 
many more things I wanna say, but even this post won't be enough I guess..
  U writers think you write, but you actually rule...!!
  You run this world, without you this world can't run a single day.!!
B proud to be a writer & keep writing..you people have a very special place not only In my heart but in the hearts of Many other readers like me..!!!!

5 comments:

  1. That's a nice and sweet dedication.
    And, I completely agree with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...As sweet as u...;-)
    Once again thanx dear...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow dedicated to all writers..awesome :) great work dear

    ReplyDelete