Sunday, October 26, 2014

Shattered dreams..!!

I saw dreams, dreams of you, dreams of us...♥

Every time I saw a couple,I was sad, Sad that being in so much love with each other we never get to hang out like them because you stay miles away from me,,,
  Then I dreamed that someday we would stay together in our home ♥♥

Every time It rained I felt like to run to you, hold your hands and walk with you in the rain but you were miles away from me,,
Then I dreamed that someday we will be walking in that beautiful rain when all other people will be under their umbrellas♥♥♥

Every night I went to bed, I wanted you to be beside me,wanted to hold your hands and talk to you the whole night instead of sleeping but we were on different beds and in different cities,,
Then I dreamed that someday we would be on the same bed and have endless conversations holding hands♥♥♥

Every year when it was your birthday, my birthday I wanted to celebrate it, cut the cake with you but you were miles away from me,,
Then I dreamed that someday we would cut our cake together and celebrate our love♥♥♥

Everytime you were sick, I wanted to take you to the doctor by myself and take Care of you but you were miles away from me,,,
  Then I dreamed that someday I would be with and make sure you never get sick ♥♥♥

Everytime I thought of you, I felt like to see you but you were miles away from me all I could do was to to look at your photos and talk to them,,
  Then I dreamed that someday when I miss you all I have to is dial your number and I could see you in minutes♥♥♥

The distance was never a trouble for me, because I believed my love was true, our love was true,
I believed that if not today someday all my dreams would turn to reality for sure,,

I didnt realise how idiot i was, i never thought that some day life would throw us on different paths.now that you have choosen another path, the distance between us has further became even more and I have realised the reality that 'all my dreams are gonna be only dreams, shattered dreams'

4 comments:

  1. This is so lovely...
    About love, the pain of losing it...
    And the agony when the reality strikes...

    I wish their path never differed...
    But, then, life is no fantasy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said, life is nt a fantasy, life's meant to be tough...!!!

      Delete
  2. ppl come in life and if they leave....don't be sad.....if they were not your's then the pain and grief u r holding it is also not yours...smday it will fade...and u will be free to accept new things in life...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot dear .ua words really made me feel better..!!!

    ReplyDelete