Saturday, October 25, 2014

My real world..!!

I act like I no more care,,,
   But u have no idea hw mad I go thinking about you,,,

I act like I don't mind when you say we are just friends,,,
  But u have no idea about the pain i feel when i accept it...

I act like I no more remember those beautiful moments we spent together,,
  But you have no idea how much I miss them....

I act like I'm not worried about tomorrow,,
But you have no idea how much the thought of seeing you with some one else scares me...

I act like I'm no more interested in you,,
  But you have no idea that without you In my life I'm not interested in life itself...

I act like I'm so strong,,
But you have no idea to what extent my world is falling apart...

I act like I have everything,,,
But you have no idea that without you everything is meaningless....

I act like I'm living life,,,
  But you have no idea that my life as already left me...

I act like I'm so happy,,,
But you have no idea that behind this smile is a world full of pain...

2 comments: