Thursday, October 16, 2014

Long distance...!!!

A girl and a boy fall in love vd each other...see dreams together and then something comes in between their dreams...THE DISTANCE..one among them has to shift to another place, it may be another city, state or sometimes even country...then there comes a new drama between  both of them 'Long distance relationship...LDR'.

  These days because of our jobs and studies we stay away from our loved once. Even I was among them. All my friends warned me that this kind of LDR is never going to work out.But may be I was trying to be newton, may be I was trying to propose my own theories like him..I wanted to prove they were wrong, but finally I realised that I was the only idiot who was wrong...even our relationship didn't work out. love guru says "Trust, loyalty, respect and communication" are the key to any successful relationship. The fourth one was missing in our relation which destroyed all those other 3 mantras which were perfectly existing in our relation and finally...our relation ended..!!!

But seriously guys let me tell  you one thing..,, LDRS are always beautiful. You spent months thinking about those few moments which you spent together.Spend days counting to see each other next time.Miss each other every time you see a couple together.Its stronger than those relationship in which people get to see each other daily because here every thing depends on trust And finally when the day comes when you can see each other that excitement , that feeling it can't be explained here. It can only be understood by experiencing it.

Long distance or no distance whatever it is..love is always beautiful when it's true.
But with my own experience I'm telling you this..the four mantras which I mentioned earlier they are only things needed for any relation to be successful and even if any one among them I'd missing the relationship chapter will be coming to the end very soon....

So as I'm a girl I couLD advice you what a girl wants. A girl want her boy to respect her, trust her and be loyal to her and last but not the least she needs his time. Grow up guys if you really love her spending some time from 24hours is really not a big deal...!!!

All those people who are going through tough phase in their relationship but still wanna make it work, you people are really lucky that you are still together, you are still together because you are still In love guys. Don't take chance work on it and I'm sure those old times will come back for sure..!!
ALL THE VERY BEST ....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment