Monday, October 20, 2014

Jungle of my life...!!!

I was wandering in this jungle of life,watering those tress called happiness,playing with those birds who were my only friends,,,
Then someday you entered my jungle and found me...

You watered my trees and the happiness doubled,, you even made me forget my only friends..

As the days passed something was changing,,
The jungle was mine but I realised that the tress and land were no more mine...

Even i was watering the same water,, but they would grow only if you water them...

I was careless, I didn't care,,, what mattered to me was the greenery but not the reason behind it...

My eyes were closed and all I could see was only you and me,
When I opened them I couldn't believe what I saw,,
I saw the leaves where falling of my trees, there was no more greenery around Me..

I tried to water those dying trees,, then I remembered they would grow only if you watered them...

I searched the whole jungle I couldn't find you,, where did you go and why did you go..
Then I remembered my only friends whom you made me forget, I realised it was too late even they have gone because of my ignorance...

I was alone and the jungle was vast, I was helpless I couldn't do anything, all I could do was to watch my whole jungle drying out infront of my eyes...

I screamed for help, but it was no use,,
I couldn't find anyone neither you nor my friends...

Then I saw something shining in my jungle, I went running hoping you were back,,
I kept on running but I couldn't reach it...

Finally I found it at the end of my jungle,
It wasnt you but it was something new which I had never seen before..

It was the outer world called sun showering its rays on me,,I was scared I had never seen brightness like this..

I couldn't bare the brightness it burned me completely,
There I was lying at the end of my jungle..

It was no more the old me,I turned to black and lifeless,,
Oh I realised I was turned in to ashes....

Even my body has left me, but I'm still alive,,
My soul is still wandering through those dried tress...

Still waiting for you....♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Love yourself first.....! introspect how much u love or hate urself...!
    Love doesn't mean to stick around grief...loose the pain...let it go...! n u will se a new morning..!

    ReplyDelete