Sunday, October 12, 2014

Fix this heart

Sitting alone I think about u, I think about us..
All those moments which we spent together, all those dreams which we dreamnt together,,
Do they mean nothing to you today..??
   Tears have been my only friends and loneliness has been my only company..
Nva did I imagine that life  without you would be so much hard for me....
    I thought you were like the sky who will always be with me no matter what happens,
But you came like the rain and went away....
    I cry loud at the peak of my voice, hoping you would hear and come back to me though I knew that your miles away from me and can never hear me..
    I thought you were my prince charming and we would write our fairytale,, I dint knew that one day you would go away and leave our fairytale incomplete...
    Without you every new day is a challenge for me, I wonder how would I spend my whole life alone without you...
    Too much sorrow and too Many tears so hard to bear for this little heart...
    Little heart I say and I look at it, but its nt in its place, where did it go..?
    Then I remember u stole it one day saying you would take care of it, but you were a liar and I was a fool to believe you,,
You broke it and gave it back to me...
    So hard to live with this broken heart please come back to Me and fix it before it takes its last breathe...!!!

   
   

2 comments:

  1. No one can...but only you can help yourself....so come on...get up gal..get over it..love urself most..!

    ReplyDelete