Monday, October 27, 2014

Perfect title

Hello guys,, I knew I have been changing my bog title from the day I started writing.Well, I was in search of the perfect title and today I have got it.As you knew my last title was 'dhoz random thoughts' I felt like my blog is much more than dhoz random thoughts, it's about my life Vch I write here.and that's the reason I changed it to 'life of a Lonely soul',,, lonely soul because in this journey of life many people promised me that they would never leave me alone but finally I'm here lonely though I have many friends.I promise you all this one is the last and I would never change it again.I knew you are those people who don't promise to leave me alone but make sure I'm nt feeling alone by staying connected to me through my blog.
Well, even I'm nt perfect guys.People hurted me even I hurted people.But today life has taught me it's actually meaning.I just wanna share every thing with you so that you don't make the mistakes I did..Give me a little portion of your life(your time, by staying connected to me through my blog) I promise you I'll keep you in my heart forever..                
                 With lots of love
                      Pari ♥♥♥

12 comments:

  1. Dont worry about people who leave you. Be glad that they gave you so many memories... And, keep writing... We are here... To read and comment,.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear for reminding me that though people go and come memories always stay.I really needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those who left, left for a reason. Those who will stay, will stay because they are meant to stay. Don't count on other people to make you feel complete. Find companionship within yourself and you will never be lonely or wanting for friends again.

    Also, keep writing, always :) Best solace, ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks dear...ua words r really comforting...I really needed it..thank u so much....;-)

      Delete
  5. Ya sure we do be with u..you wont be alone here.now u r connected with the world and lots of ppl thru ur writings..so keep smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dream angel ua really an angel..d 1 who had always inspired me 2 write..d 1 who has been vd me since i started writing.thank u so much..!!!;-)

      Delete
  6. every 1 is alone...even inside a huge crowd..if u see...we all r alone..we born and die alone...every1 has to travel his journey alone....sm ppl come n go for small time..but they were never meant to be with u 4evr...on ur path...don't hurt n let others hurt u...but ppl never understand unitll they got this message all by themselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VP ua d best optimist I have came across in my life till nw."ppl nva undrstd until dey got dz....' this line is damn true yaar.Thanks a lot dear.

      Delete
  7. U r most welcome.....! u jst need to see d other side..! u hv got chance to introspect yourself...u jst got d opportunity to talk, listen and befriend your inner self.....!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep writing. There is enlightenment and self realization in loneliness. :)

    ReplyDelete