Wednesday, October 8, 2014

First love..♥♥♥

I was happy with my life.I had best buddies, a sweet family and every thing a person needed in their life to be happy..

    But then he came in to my life♥...
He gave a new meaning to the definition of happiness in my life..♥

Suddenly,, I started seeing every thing in a new way....may b it was cz I fell in love with his ways...♥

I was always a tomboy..but suddenly I started spending my time infront of mirror..started looking cute only for him,,may b it was cz I fell in love with the way he looked at me...♥

I was always a bulakkad,, but suddenly my memory became so sharp..may be because I loved to remember every small thing we shared..♥

I was always in love vd sleep.but suddenly late night chats and calls were only thing I did every night...may be cz his words had some magic on me..♥

I always liked white colour..but suddenly I realised there many other colours....may be cz he filled colours to my colour less life..♥

I always loved to hang out with friends for a while...but suddenly I started feeling to hang out with him for my whole life...may be cz having him next to me became my only happiness..

I was always never interested in biology....but suddenly I started to Google about "heart"...may be cz every time I saw him my heart would start racing as fast as a cheetah.♥lol..;-)

"His love was were I was falling ♥♥& I din wanted him to catch me"

All those love songs and bollywood movies never made sense to me..but suddenly I started feeling like "pehla nasha pehla ...naya pyaar hai naya intezaar,, lol:-P
& finally
"I was lost in love,,, his love♥♥♥"

4 comments:

  1. Well potrayed the feeling of love...very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First love is awesome.
    And you express your thoughts like angelically!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear...ua right first love z always awesome

      Delete