Saturday, November 22, 2014

River Of Red...!!!

I think back on the past
& a pearl of tear drops from my eyes

Every one keeps saying this pain is gonna end someday,
That I will get through this for sure..
But only I knew how hard it's for me to completely move on, to completely forget you
I wonder if such a day would ever come..

I no more miss you but I do miss us
& every time it happens I feel my heart getting heavier & heavier..

You were the best thing that ever happened to me
I would have gone to any extent, beared any pain only to make you stay with me..

But then one day you said that you hate me, which broke my broken heart even more..!!
You said that you regret all those times which you have spent with me..!!

Baby, I just wanted to see you happy
I didn't knew that you would hate my presence in your life to such an extent

I couldn't force myself to stop loving you neither can I force you to love me
The only way I found was to go away, go far away from you and your life

I just want you to be happy &
If your happiness is without me,
I promise you, I would go to far away place where even death can't find me
& if I find that place is a desert I promise you by the time you reach there,
I will turn it into a river of red.....!!!

3 comments:

  1. Anyone who hates your presence in his life does not deserve to be your friend/partner. Move on. He is the unlucky person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He must read this and then only he can know wat he lost in his life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it ain't easy to say GoodBye .... but sometimes... GoodBye's are all that you can say to save more damage!

    ReplyDelete