Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Confusion? Ya Happiness?

Days keep on passing yet no change in my confused mind? No answers for my questions?? Where am I going? Why am I going? Will I finally find happiness & peace? What if I won't? Will I become successful..successful ki spelling theek se nahi aathi & I'm dreaming of success.thanks to the dictionary mode mobiles provide I get all my spellings correct...

coming back to our topic.Can anyone please tell me answers to my questions.Mind ka deep fry hora hai but yet unable to analyse anything.I guess I need some proffesional guidance..!! Let's go in order?? Can some body tell me what is LIFE? Well, I asked one of my frnd and this what he told me

Then I thought he's my friend so obviously his knowledge would be as same as mine.I asked my sir and he said this

Once again I was super confused, decided to analyse it by myself.
My ab tak ka knowledge said that life has 2 parts...personal & proffesional. Personal..it's so complicated every one know it?
It first brings two strangers together and later makes them strangers once again.If it really wants them to be strangers finally, then why does it bring them close? professional Our studies start from nursery & continue upto graduation & sometimes even after graduation..But why?
Is 19years of education really
necessary to learn what is life? Well, in that case I'm in the 20th year yet unable to figure out??

Emotions?? Dreams?? Goals?? Love?? Expectations??kya hai ye sab? Where will we get that happiness we are searching and when??
Running, running we are always running behind something and sometimes we even run without knowing why we are running.If your running to catch the last train then that is ok..but please don't expect some one to help you get in train like that in DDLG.
I always get diverted easily.Chalo so I was talking about peace and happiness right? So where am I going to get these things? Is any shop keeper going to sell them to me? If at all he sells, at what price can I buy them? Or should I go to Himalayas and meditate like the sadu's to find peace and happiness.Well, I agree that life's complicated sometimes but itna be nahi ki you have to go to Himalayas and grow beards.

Happiness is simple.Happiness is always around us but we don't notice is.Happiness Is doing things heartfully.

Happiness is when you wake up in the morning and realise you got a text from a friend whom you had lost contact a long time ago.
happiness is when you tell your mom that she's the world's best cook and she says that your the world's best bacha!!
Happiness is when you gift something to your dad with your first salaryhaan..yaar jitni bar salary mile utni bar gift dena tho mushkil hai na!!
Happiness is taking a leave from your work, sitting on the sofa with a big piece of pizza in your and cool drinks on your table and watching your favorite movie on television
happiness is spending time with our grand parents, playing with a child, getting through a tough subject in an exam, hanging out with friends, helping someone,defeating that guy who had crush on our crush in a video game, listening to our favorite music and dancing like we dont care, reading our favorite book whole day lying on bed, picnic with family, late night group studies,midnight birthday celebrations, talk with a stranger on a journey and the most important one
Commenting on my blog posts(kidding guys)..well, i feel so happy when I see comments on my blog ...!!etc etc there are many more things which make us happy
ye sab hi tho hai happiness ke definitions..!!
"Even amitji said this do lafzo ki hai ye zindagaani & hrithik ji also said zindagi dho pal ki" Then why wait for chances create your own chances.Life isn't yesterday or tomorrow it's right now, this moment..!!


So guys, stop complaining and start living.After all we have only one life.Heart breaks, lessons, love, family, friends, dreams, goals, etc jo be hai we Get to see only in this one life.

Never forget what our priya Vidya balan ji had said in the dirty picture "jab bagwaan ne zindagi ek di hai tho phir soch na kyu do baar".I'm not advising to take your important decisions without thinking twice but yaar there are many little things around us that give us happiness.

SO guys, take risks, forgive your enemies, forget your worries, love everyone, spread smiles and live your life in such a way that every one starts wishing their own lives to be like yours...!!!

4 comments: