Thursday, November 6, 2014

Yes,I'm Changed..but Do U Know Why?

I'm changed,
Yes, I'm changed.

I'm no more that innocent girl Who believes others easily
Cz you taught me only to believe myself...

I'm no more that sweet girl Who talks sweetly
Cz you taught me that every time I talk sweet il get only rudeness in return...

I'm no more that idiot girl Who believes in promises
Cz you taught me that promises are made only to break them one day..

I'm no more than princess who dreams of fairy tales in real life
Cz you taught me that fairytales are just fake & the only man who can treat me like a princess is my dad...

I'm no more that sensitive girl who cries for small things
Cz you taught me that every time I cry some one will hurt me even more..

I'm no more that filmy girl who loves to watch bollywood movies
Cz you taught me that those kind of things can happen only In movies not in real life..

I'm no more that lovely girl who fell in love with love
Cz you taught me that love is just a slow poison

yes, I'm changed
But don't forget
It's only Cz of you I changed...!! P.S: Thank you so much for changing me, it's only Cz of you I realised how strong I am and what I actually deserve...!!

2 comments:

  1. Although there is pain... Glad to see the positive thoughts in it....
    Good one!!

    Time will heal :)

    ReplyDelete