Thursday, November 13, 2014

There is something going on in my mind all the time.Every time I try to figure it out but I fail.I keep searching for ways to stop my mind from thinking because every time it thinks it finds no one but only you.It thinks, thinks and keeps thinking only about you and sometimes I feel like to take a hammer and hit my head so hard, atleast then may be you would be out my mind.

I mean your out of my life.So you need to be out of my heart to.Inorder to take you out of my heart you need to be out of my mind but this bloody mind which never remembers anything related to my textbook, seems to remember even the minute details of you.To my wonder even today when I open my eyes in the morning the first thought I get is only of yours.Even if I fail to take you out of my heart I can manage, but taking you out of my mind has now became an impossible task for me.Sometimes, I wish I can become like 'Aamir Khan' in gaijinI atleast then my mind would have some rest..!

I wonder if the same happens with you too..ROFL..I wonder why my mind things about this kind of things which can never happen even in dreams.But es mind ka kya karu..
Someone said try meditation,I tried, but even when I meditate I think only about you.
Someone said keep yourself as busy as possible, I even tried it, but it didn't work.No matter how much I'm busy I still get thoughts of you.
This is really exhausting.Sometimes I keep remembering " I shouldn't think about you, I shouldn't think about you, I shouldn't think about you"..but I wonder remembering my mind that I shouldn't think about you is equal to thinking about you only

This is so exhausting yaar.I really want you out of mind.I just wanna find some way to stop thinking about you before my mind blasts.

Good, bad, love, hate, angry, sympathy, no matter what kind of thought it is, it's only related to you.
Sometimes I feel like instead of concentrating so much on you, if I had concentrated on my studies, I would surely have been topper of my class today.

Oh God, Please save me.
I'm not asking you to do miracles and make me forget him.I'm just asking you to give my mind some rest.

Please,Koi nahi tho ye ek help kardo na please please...!!

2 comments:

  1. You cant stop thinking.
    The key is to face it and accept the reality...
    Or write... Better talk to someone who understands...

    Remember that this too shall pass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't talk to anyone cz i dont find any words to make them understand.Datz d reason I choose to write here. Thanks for your concerns I hope this phase passes as early as possible.;-)

      Delete