Sunday, November 16, 2014

Days, Times & You..!!!

Days have passed & times are changed
With those times even you have changed like a chameleon...

You were sweet but now your harsh
You were cute but now you are rude
You were the sweetest guy I ever met but nw I wonder where did that sweetness go?

Days have passed and times have changed
With those times even you have changed like a chameleon
You said I was different but now say I'm a duffer
You said I was pretty but now you say I'm bad

I never changed, I'm the same even today, that girl whom you met years ago

You are the one who changed
It's your love which is changed

I wonder if you had changed or were you like this all the time?

May be you were always like this, but I was so blind in your love, I failed to see the real you...!!!

5 comments:

  1. Time heals dear...
    And this too shall pass...
    Acceptance is the key!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea..your right dear...
      I just need to give some time to time....!!!

      Delete
  2. Move on sweetie everything ll gonna be alright...Be strong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying my best angel.It's so hard but as each day passes I move one more step ahead & one day I hope il move on completely.Thanks for you concern dear...;-)

      Delete
  3. he was always the same : we were stupid to ignore the bad part of his!
    trust the saying: change is the only constant thing!
    time heals everything

    ReplyDelete