Friday, November 7, 2014

Please Stop It..!!!

Oh my dear,

Can you please stop it for god's sake..???

Can you please stop controlling my mind?

Can you please stop making me emotional?

Can you please stop showing me random flash backs of him & me?

Can you please stop showing me day dreams?

Can you please stop making fool of myself?

Can you please stop those waterfall of tears in my eyes?

Can you please stop trusting every one?

Can you please stop forgiving even the one who don't deserve it?

Can please stop imagining that this world is so beautiful?

Can you please stop falling in love again and again with the same idiot?

I beg you, please stop it
Your responsibility is to pump blood to my body, so you better concentrate on it instead of interfering in my complicated life and making it even more difficult to live...!!!

With best regards
from your owner

To her bloody heart♥

No comments:

Post a Comment