Monday, November 10, 2014

Me Or...????

So, tell me whom do you love more? Me or your dad?
Rahul asked priya..


PRIYA: HMM....coughs..hmmm..again coughs.(he want me to choose between 20 years love and 3 years love, cunning he is.!!)

RAHUL:Ohhh, your taking so much time.I knew you love your dad more than me (sounding upset)

PRIYA:(hmm..I love my dad but I don't want him to be upset)
Baby, I love you, your really my life.I have spent my 20years with my dad and you are the one with whom I wanna spend my rest of life(I hope he's pleased of my answer)

RAHUL:umm,I knew it madam..(Mann Mein patake phoot rahe hai,but I don't want to her to knew it)

PRIYA: Ufff,if you already knew it then why did you ask me, such a dramebaaz you are..!!
Now you tell me, whom do you love more.Me or your mom? (Ab aayega line pe mera hero,let me see how you answer it)

RAHUL:umm..hmmm...ahhh...(ye Mein kaha phas gaya)

PRIYA:Tell me sir, kya hua?

RAHUL:Baby, I love you more than my mom

PRIYA:Ohhh, come on stop kidding Rahul.I know about you.Please tell me the truth.

RAHUL:I'm serious dear.I really love you so much.

PRIYA:(little confused.I didn't expect this answer.Kya hua is idiot ko why did he answer my question in this way)...Ahhh..!!

RAHUL:Priya, your impossible I said I love you yet your confused and even if I say I love my mom you would have been confused.You girls ask questions only to hear those answers which want to hear.

PRIYA:Im sorry RAHUL.But I'm happy thank you thank you so much.

RAHUL:Ok, I have got some work.Il call u later.Tc.Bye

PRIYA: ok bye Tc.

PRIYA:(I'm still confused how did Rahul choose me over his Mom.I knew he loves his mom so much.How is this possible?)

Few minutes later....

PRIYA:hey,Kya hua?
you said you have some work, but you call me back so early.

RAHUL:Baby, Actually I'm sorry.

PRIYA: Sorry kyu? Kya hua?

RAHUL:I don't wanted to make you upset that's the reason I answered your question In that way.Even you knew I love my mom so much.I can't give her place to any one.Im sorry.

PRIYA:Ohhh Rahul, you are really a sweet heart.

RAHUL:Really???? (Sweet heart?? Me?? I thought you would shout at me for this)

PRIYA:Baby, I don't want to replace your mom's place in your life.I knew that if you knew how to love and respect your mom you will surely love and respect me too.

RAHUL:Ohhh, your so sweet.

PRIYA:Vo tho Mein hu...;-)

RAHUL:I love you so much baby..♡♥♡

PRIYA:Even I love you so much..♡♥♡ (Blush..blush...blush...)

Love can sometimes be so cute and childish(coochy-coochy types)...!!
(Conditions applied: Only if you have learnt the art of understanding each other...;-) )

6 comments:

  1. Oh. Too much love.

    Not my territory.

    Nice one though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too much love can be too much dangerous too.Better stay away from it.
      Btw..thank u ajay..;-)

      Delete
    2. I guess it depends on the kind of love we are dealing with.
      So far, I'm succeeding in staying away. :P

      Delete
    3. I really wish Dat u succed every time till the day you heartfully want it. Cz in my view life is messy & love makes it even more messier...!!

      Delete