Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Lost In Your Love..♥

We many not be together today
but thoughts of you still make me feel your presence around me!!

Smiles,dhoz cute little smiles,
every time I remember it, I couldn't stop wondering what was so special about it which made me go so crazy for you!!


Moments,dhoz beautiful moments,
times spent with you were the beautiful moments of my life,
every moment spent with you was like a day spent in heaven...!!

Words,dhoz meaningless words
Words you talked rarely meant something, but every word you spoke would make me smile like an idiot..!!

looks,dhoz random looks
every time you looked at me,
you made me feel like no one could look at me the way you can.
I wonder if it was the magic of your eyes or your love.!!

Having you around me, would make me forget the world around me
May be because I saw my world in you..!!!

Don't blame me for falling for you so much,
Dhoz cute little smiles
Dhoz beautiful moments
Dhoz meaningless words
Dhoz random looks

are to be blamed
.

and even today I couldn't stop myself falling in love again and again only with you.!!

P.S: Miss you a lot 'J'

2 comments:

  1. Ah! I can so understand those feeling...
    True love will bring him back... If he is not the one... true love will find the right one soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...true love...!!
      I jz forgot that something like that also exists..
      If it really exists dekthe hai kya hota hai....!!!

      Delete