Thursday, November 13, 2014

Dhoz Random Thoughts..!!!



I don't knew
what it is which is going on inside me...!!!


Tears, many tears
not in my eyes but in my heart,
Are they tears or the pain which you gave me...!!!

You went away and now a part of my heart is missing
It should have become lighter, but I wonder why it feels so heavy?

There's a war going on in my mind all the time
thoughts of my past & thoughts of my future seems to be fighting every time,
Past is gone & future is yet to come,
I wonder what am I doing with my present..!!

Alone I feel, but I don't want any company
because I knew, no one would comfort me the way you can..!!

I look at my fingers & then remember you
Cz you said that you love them
& but I love them only when you are holding them.
But with no more you around me,I wonder what I would do with the gaps between them..!!

I don't admit, but truth is even today a part of me still wishes that 'you' were mine
Not that 'you' who parted with me
But that you for whom I fell 4 years ago..!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I hope this is only a fictional post and not real. If it is real, I am very sorry.

    ReplyDelete