Thursday, December 11, 2014

Baby, do I ever cross your mind atleast once? Don't you miss me atleast once.???

How could this happen? You were the sweetset guy..you were the best person I ever met..you said that you can't see anyone in pain then how can you give so much pain to someone who loves you more than her own life..

I wonder if you are a gajini.How could you forget all those beautiful moments, those endless conversations, those dreams of future which we saw together..

You were a liar & I was a fool who believed you.You are the one who broke my heart in to million pieces & it's only your name written on my every tear.

Idiot, you broke me so much.You took away that part of me with you which was my favorite.I hate you, I fucking hate you so very much..
For coming into my life, for making me love you, for making those promises which you knew you would never keep, for showing those dreams which you knew are never gonna come true...

I wish , I really wish that something hard hits my head so that I can forget my past, atleast in that way you would be out my mind & finally out of my mind too...!!!

3 comments:

  1. how can i contact you? its important

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there pariangel17 information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO
    https://bit.ly/3eDjmZV

    ReplyDelete