Friday, September 26, 2014

My life..my choices

It's your life then why give some other a chance to live it??
        Well I never realised this. all through the last 3 years I have never lived my life on my own terms. It was him who was living two lives. One his own and at the same time mine too.I was so much emotionally dependent on him that I let him control my whole life.I was scared if I wouldn't let him do that he would leave Me Alone. All that would matter to me those days was his presence in my life no matter he scolded ,fought or yelled at me for small reasons. I would try to do my best to make him happy. But what about my happiness?? I used to believe that his happiness is my happiness. It actually was.but today every thing is changed.Only after our break up I realised that I have my own life. I have all the rights to take my own decisions after all i m the one who is going to experience the consequences.
before our break up my whole life used to revolve around him. I was like 'J ' is my life.my only duty is to put him happy may be I was trying to be the best girl friend. But now I realised that besides best girl friend I have to be a best daughter, best sister,best student and the most important "a best person ". I believe life is short. No one have any idea what the next moment brings. In that case live every moment as if it's your last moment. Life is so short. Why wait for chances???  Create your own chances.
Saddest summary of life contains 3 descriptions..'could have,should have and might have '... So take chances live your life on your own decisions so that when u get success you feel proud of your decisions and when you get failure you wouldn't blame anyone else..
    Life is a beautiful journey. Some sweet experiences some bitter experience. People go and come in to our life. What remains with y's forever are the memories. One bad experience and it doesn't mean that it's the end of your life. A new beginning can be made from any point in your life. After all "life goes on..."

No comments:

Post a Comment