Thursday, September 11, 2014

My thoughts..

college...home...college..home...6th semester is so boring..may b in some days d campus recruitments vl b starting in our college & i have no idea what il b doing there. may be il screw them too like our semester exams....lol...exams were serious only till 12th after that i never cared for the exams.preparartions for exams usually starts the night before and we end up group studying and night outing. 2 mire semesters & il b done with rhis engineeri g but still my brain has the same blankness it has on d first day of my btech.
the best part of my btech is i found my love in 1st year and lost him in final year.i have cried more than required fpr that & sometimes this makes me think...jab bagwan ko mujhe usse juda karna hi tha tho use mere paas laaya hi kyu..jab ek din vo mujhse nafrath karne hi vaala tha mujhe mohbatt karna sikaaya hi kyu...
   these days i relaise bollywood movies have effected our lives so much.every time there comes a problem in my life my mind remembers me the famous dialogue of srk from om shanti om...humari zindagi mein b pictaro ki tarah last mein sab kuch teek hojaata hai...ayr agar nahi hua tho iska matlab hai picture abhi baaki hai mere dosth..i remember this and keep waiting for the climax of my pucture so that i will be finally relieved of the fucking problems...but damn it the ending never comes..
Earlier I never waited for my future.. but these days dunno why I have become so desperate.. I keep thinking that my life is a suspense thriller my an entertainment film like the one shanti om.. have no idea what my future will bring me.
But no matter what it brings I Hz pray God to help me face all d problem s without running away..after all life is to b lived not leaved...

No comments:

Post a Comment