Friday, September 26, 2014

Miss you "J'

"You used to call me your angel,
  Said I was sent straight down
   From heaven...,
   You would hold me close in your
    Arms,I loved the way it felt so strong...
I never wanted you to leave, I wanted you to stay here holding me..
I miss you
I miss your smile &
I still shed a tear every once in a while, &
Even though it's different now
Ua still here some how
My heart won't let you go &
I need you to know I miss you..

Dz song of miley cyrus touches my
Heart every time I hear it.it remembers me of my guy.
"J"...he was not just my love but for me he was my life.he made me feel like I was the luckiest girl on this planet. Every time I see him I heart would run even faster than a cheetah. He would make me feel butterflies in my stomach. He would take my breathe away even without trying. It was so beautiful. Sometimes I used feel my life like a fairy tale.a princess who had finally found her prince charming. We saw so many dreams together. I dreamed of spending my rest of life only with him. Not even a single day of mine would pass without hearing his voice. His happiness was my Only priority. I was so much in love with guy. I used feel like those Bollywood movies. Used to sit alone and smile like an idiot thinking about him. I saw a small dream. J and me together in this beautiful world forever and ever......
  But I had no idea that destiny has written something else in our hate. Not even in my wildest dreams I dreamnt that I would be loosing him one day.but then finally that day came I lost him. I lost him because of my stupidity. The feeling of this guiltiness is more than the feeling of him leaving me alone. I wish I had made a better choice then may be I would have been with him today.
Sometimes I feel like.. yeah,thanks God we broke up. Now I could live my own life and then sometimes I get this feeling that I could go back to those beautiful moments atleast once. I miss those beautiful moments more than how much I miss him.
God really plays with us. First introduces two strangers to each other,makes them friends, then close friends, then makes them fall in love with each other, and at last makes them strangers once again. But this time they became the strangers who knew every thing about each other... sad but true..
I wish I had never fallen in love with j atleast we would have been good friends. Now we are. Neither lovers nor friends..
So  in your life when you give your heart to some one make sure you give to person who won't break it.. if not you will live a life with a broken heart just like me...

I learnt that "love sometimes comes like a dream and leaves like a nightmare "

"Miss you my love.I wish you could give a second chance to our relation because without you I feel so alone and empty... "

No comments:

Post a Comment