Saturday, September 13, 2014

D magic of love

Heard dz new song'manva laage '..from srk z new film 'happy new year '
Hz awesome.. and this song made me realise that he still has his magic of love on me even after 5 months of our break up..he was such a sweet heart.
Completed reading the novel "of course I love you " & believe it guys its just awesome. All the people their waiting for heart touching love stories should give this book a try for sure.
When I was in relationship with my boyfriend I had a habit of showing my love to him through my gifts. I gifted him so many gifts actually. as I love writing so much I had given him so many letters and even. A scrap book.
At the end of the novel I found out something .in the climax of the novel the girl has her boyfriend a book which has their whole story. Isn't it so cute and reading this even I got an idea dat I should also do something like this. I knew its been 5months we broke up but still we are friends he still talks to me Daily.and I knew deep inside he still. Has feelings for me.all I have to do is ignite those feelings once again.because all I want is only him I would try a 100 times if its to be with him.and if I fail the 100th time I'm even ready to try it a 101th time. Because day guy really means more than my life for me. Right now I'm away from him because of my stuides. I guess il be going to his place in January by d time the book of our story would be ready with me.
And I really wish that by that time he realises that I'm still in so much of love with him and I'm unable to move on in my life..
Fingers crossed
.hope for the best

2 comments:

  1. Hope u ll get back ur loved one again in ur life. I read all ur posts. ur posts express ur true feelings. it melts my heart. wish you both ll patch up soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear. Even I read all your posts. Every thing I read on your blog is heart touching. Your blog is the cutest one I have seen .it has angels with wings. So cute

      Delete