Thursday, September 25, 2014

life is so very unpredictable

this thruth.i have realised it very lately.i knew that life is unpredictable but i had no idea to what extent.1 year back me and 'j' where dreaming our future together but today we r out from each others life.i dont knew why god introduced me to the idea of love.made me taste it.i guess he wanted me to realize that no one in your life can love you or care for you as much as your parents.parents are those people who forget all there sorrows seeing a little smile on their child's face.it took a lot of time for me to realize this but i thank god that finally he had made me realize this.
  'j' and i were together for nearly 3 and half years.he was a dominating kind of guy.but ok i adjusted as we knew in a relationship some one have to adjust and compromise.i was the in our relation.things were going ok ok.every time we had a fight i was the first one to apologize because for him his ego was important and for me kur relation was important.and some day unknownigly i do some mistake and them every thing is finished.your apologizes mean nothing.in return j forgot everything i have done for him since the past 3 n half years and honour me with a title "bad person".isnt it great. you do some mistake unknowingly..you hurt some one but then you apologize  heartfully ,the person who is hurted by you decides to punish you for hurting them but in what way??? ts through their words.i mean no person in this world can be bad i believe this.mistakes are done by all.every one gets second chance.but i didnt get a second chance still i kept calm. but a single mistake has spoiled everything .one time i hurted him and he had forgotten all the times i had made him smile and given me a title "bad person"
 2014 actually taught me a new lesson.it taught me not to depend so much pn any1 emotionally.not to get attached to any one so much except your parents because at some point in life every one becomes selfish but its only parents who are always there for you no matter what.they are those people who can take a bullet through their heart if the matter is about your parents when i realized this thruth.i realized that i was lying to my parents for this guy who couldnt forgive my single mistake.damn, love and all such things happen onlyin movies in real life every thing is fake..
   paper people in paper world....!

No comments:

Post a Comment