Saturday, September 27, 2014

First smile of today

it's Weekend today. Which means double rest. So I woke up very late in the morning. Just sat on my bed and streched my body admiring myself for the love I have for sleep.As I turned left I saw my mobile waiting for me desperately. This is because more than half of my time in a day i spend with it. As I unlocked it I saw a new notification. I got a new mail.well mails r common. I usually get mails from advertising company. So I opened it very slowly. I found there some thing.. opened it. I saw there it was written that some one has commented on one of my post. I ws like "OMG!!"comment on my post. You guys might be wondering why this idiot girl is over reacting for a single comment we get many every day. But do you remember the feeling you got when you got the first reply for some random post on your blog. I have no idea how you felt but I felt so happy.
I have been writing since nearly 15-18 days. I have good page views but I was always worried dat do any one has time to read my posts? or do anyone atleast like whatever I'm writing. i even used to think to quit this as i started thinking that no one likes what i write.But then this one comment changed Every thing. Seriously what we all writers expect is readers. Readers who spare their time to read our posts understand them and connect with us. And.now I have decided  no matter how many people read my posts I'm gonna do this .if at all there is only one person reading my posts even that is ok atleast one person would be benifitted from my post. Reading my experiences which I post atleast one person would avoid those mistakes which I have done by making a better choice.and that is a big achivement for me.
   This one post in the morning became the reason of my first smile of today. Yeah...I do believe this the very moment you wake up from your bed...bring a big smile on to your face.. no reason is needed I guess for this smile and thank god for giving you a chance of experiencing this beautiful journey named "life "
I bet you if you follow this your whole day would be awesome. A small smile and prayer to your god in the mornin really gives you that positive energy required for that whole day. After all life's about small things which can bring big smile on your beautiful face.

   "Morning coffe listening to our favorite music, a lift from a stranger on our way to workplace,listening to those gossips from your friends and commenting on that dangerous face of boss, silent walk in the night while returning to your home knowing  that your family is waiting for you,
Last but not the least the family get together "dinner "...these are the only  happiness which we all dream "

Life's so short don't let go of a single reason to smile. I wonder why do we search for a reason to smile. We all  spend so much time infront of mirror trying to look good but we forget that we look the best only when we wear that smile on our face.so keep smiling and spreading your smile.... after all It's the only beautiful thing which is available for free these days..

2 comments:

  1. Wow , am happy too that u smiled :) your posts remembered my past and I can able see exactly how I was before couple of yrs. I started my blog to share my emotions. then it turned into a part of my daily life now. luckily I moved on and happy to share every moment of my life to this world. I request u not to quit blogging. keep going!!! good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear for your encouragemt. I would try my best to keep going here...!!

      Delete