Sunday, September 28, 2014

DeFnItIoN oF lOvE

"LOVE"....four letters... one word.. yet so many emotions.

     Through out our whole life every one experiences it for sure...Each individual has his own definitions of love.well,this definition usually reflects our patner.Even I have my own definition.

"My definition of love is "the conversations which we have "

May be this is because I and 'J' were good friends but I never felt any such kind of feeling for him. After some days i  had to shift  to other city for my studies.. which led to 'J' and me talking on phone with each other.  when I used to hang out with this guy earlier every thing was normal but these conversations on phone,texting each other through out the day I guess all these played some magic on me and I fell in love with his words.. his conversations... his voice..and finally him. I knew some day we  won't be looking the same like we are now  ,we  might have wrinkels, we  might even loose some of our teeth,we might even loose our interest in sex,yet we can let our life go on with our conversations .

    I was in love with my mobile,internet,whats app and all such means which helped me to stay in touch with him.Every thing was a like a fairy tale. I used to compare my feeling to that feeling which heroine's usually experience in our movies to confirm if I'm in really in love. Every thing was going so beautiful. But then u guys know it very well life won't keep quite until it shows us some drama .
He got a job. He started working,,, started working so much that he had no time for pari. We started arguing. I started asking him if he really loves me or just acting because he was unable to spare some time from his whole 24hours.This was too much.I started taunting him saying that even India's president wouldn't be as busy as him.Talking to him for 5minutes became divine.......... I actually found that something was missing.But what??The actual reason for which I fell for that idiot was missing. And day after day every thing became a mess...

I guess this is the only thing which happens in all relationships.In the starting stages every thing seems wonderful but then...??
Were does that magic go..??
Even I don't have the answer.

Love is a limited offer.it's wonderful only for a limited period because after that period something else starts dominating love and those are "ego,compromises,arguments etc"....I have even watched a film with the same concept,It's a telugu film "orange ".At that time I thought the movie's concept was fake. But now I totally agree with it.

Just a single advice to all the singles there"better don't try to experiment with love,,guess why??
People say love never has ending this is only because most of the love stories are left incomplete.. "

I tried my best to suggest you hoping you would make a better choice unlike me. But after all it's your life, so it's your wish.
 
and always try to remember what taylor swift said..."
All love ever does is break,burn and end"

No comments:

Post a Comment